This weeks meeting was a discussion with Peter about the Student Union space. There seems to be a clear divide in the group as to whether we should exhibit there. I made my concerns clear, highlighting the fact that the hallways for my work were too narrow for anyone to really stand back and analyse the work, thus making it more of a decoration than an exhibition of my work.
Peter has been in contact with The Curve Gallery in Liverpool centre, and suggested that I consider that as an option. From what he described, it seems like an ideal space to display my work (white walls, open space ect.). I will meet with him this week to discuss it further.
Peter has been in contact with The Curve Gallery in Liverpool centre, and suggested that I consider that as an option. From what he described, it seems like an ideal space to display my work (white walls, open space ect.). I will meet with him this week to discuss it further.
No comments:
Post a Comment